Saturday, November 20, 2010

Seven More...




I may not be so good with my daily thankful posts, but I'm going to update with a list of seven other things I am thankful for. Here it goes!!
1. I am thankful for new experiences with Dax

Today was the first time it has snowed and I've been able to take Dax outside to experience it. It wasn't too exciting but it was pretty cute. He didn't quite know what to make of the white stuff and would spaz out and shake his head back and forth whenever a flake would fall upon his face. He's too cute!!

2. Movie nights with Ryan. We have developed a routine whenever we get a new Netflix DVD where we run down to the Reel Theatre (which has the BEST popcorn) and grab some popcorn, soda, and candy and then pig out on the couch during the movie. We did this just last night and it was fantastic!

3. My car. I do not have the nicest one but I have a car that is nicer than some and is paid off- thanks to my parents. And after today, I'm especially thankful that it has four-wheel drive, driving in the snow makes me nervous and I'm even more stressed out about it now that I travel with precious cargo.

4. Bonding with my little brother.

I'm not as cool to him as I used to be, back when he was about two years old, and, thus, enjoy the little experiences here-and-there when he and I get together. I helped him answer back his girlfriend to a dance the other night and had a lot of fun helping him with it.

5. Pictures.
I love capturing moments and being able to look back at them and realize how much things have changed and people have grown.

6. The morning when Dax lefts me sleep in, even if it is only for thirty minutes. Sometimes that makes all the difference.

7. Thanksgiving break. It is much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment