Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bouncing Baby Boy

I am thankful to be the mommy of a healthy baby who is developing wonderfully both physically and mentally. Dax has quite the personality at this point in time and frequently entertains family and friends with his silly faces, babbling, and spastic movements. He's so much fun and he melts my heart every time I look at him!
The other night Ryan and I set Dax in his jumper while we were cooking dinner. He was getting so excited watching us move around the kitchen; he kept shrieking at us and whenever we would turn to look at him or talk to him he would flash us this silly face. It was the funniest thing he's done all week and I had to document it!!
I am also thankful for my own mom! She's done so much for me and I find myself constantly feeling incapable of ever appropriately repaying her. She is my best friend and the one person who understands me best of all. I do my best to imitate her parenting because of what an amazing mother she is and I hope that I am at least half as great of a mom to Dax as my she has been to me. I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment