Sunday, October 10, 2010

TEN


In honor of 10-10-10 here follows three different lists
of ten different things, in no particular order:

Top 10 Favorite Things To Do:
1. Wake up to Dax playing in his crib (cooing and squealing to himself)
2. Look at old pictures and picture albums
3. Pillow talk with Ryan
4. Read (especially in a hot bubble bath)
5. Rock with Dax (in our rocking chair)
6. Ask children for adult advice (best advice I've ever been given)
7. Family dinners (especially at my Grandma Candy's)
8. Early evening walks in the summertime
9. Spend time with my best friend
10. Eat :)

10 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Visit at least five different countries
2. Run a marathon
3. Zip-line in an exotic location (or skydive)
4. Write a book and get it published
5. Own a house with a wrap-around porch
6. Attend at least one major sporting event
7. Find and aid a cause
8. Own an English bulldog
9. Be an inspiration
10. Meet at least one of my great, great grandchildren

10 Of My All-Time Favorite Objects:
1. Pictures
2. Ballet flats
3. Boyfriend fit jeans
4. Nikon camera
5. Victoria Secret sweats
6. Flip flops
7. Bang straightener
8. Anything Apple
9. Treasured jewelry- from Ryan and family (especially my new wedding ring)
10. Books




1 comment: