Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cloud Nine


The wedding day yesterday could NOT have been anymore perfect! The weather was grand, (despite many doubts,) everyone was absolutely amazing (even Dax was very cooperative considering his age and the circumstances,) and everything ran smoothly!
I also had the greatest wedding day surprise that I have heard of yet: a brand new wedding ring! Ryan surprised me and upgraded! I discovered this surprise during the ceremony!! He's so cute!

He also surprised me by splurging on a suite in Jackson! Although we had to drive and were a tad tired by the time we arrived, we had a wonderful one-night honeymoon! (Even though we both missed Dax A LOT!)

The word of the day for our wedding is simply PERFECT! My crafty Aunt Nikki created nearly every one of the decorations and did a splendid job! All of her creations turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined and the venue looked gorgeous, beyond all of my expectations!

My parents and Ryan's parents helped us plan our dream wedding and we couldn't be anymore grateful to them! We have such an amazingly supportive and loving family! We are extremely blessed and appreciative of our support system!! Dax is by far the luckiest too, getting to be spoiled by both sets of families and us!

To sum it up: The Matthews' family is on cloud nine right now!

1 comment:

  1. I am now a reader of your blog! So cute! Congrats again on the BEAUTIFUL wedding missy! You looked so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete