Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ABC's- Just for Lauren

One of my dear friends recently tagged me in a blog post to fill out some ABC's about myself, so here it goes:

ABC's BABY!
A. Age: 22...somedays I feel older and somedays I feel younger, depending on what I'm stuck doing for the day!

B. Bed size: Queen, this will be changing in the near future.

C. Chore you hate: Doing the dishes, I have to do them at least twice a day and I dread it!

D. Dogs: Dax loves them, but I don't love the mess that comes with them- especially the hair they leave all over the house.


E. Essential start to your day: Daxton Chase Matthews. He starts my day off right every morning.

F. Favorite Color: Purple and green!

G. Gold or silver: White gold. I've had a tendency to wear gold lately, however.

H. Height: 5' 1.5''

I. Instruments you play: None, but I have purchased a guitar in hopes of learning how to play....but that was a couple years ago.

J. Job title: Full-time mommy, full-time student, and part-time daycare employee.

K. Kids: Are my life. I love working with children! And, of course, my child is my entire world!

L. Live: Pocatello, Idaho

M. Mom's name: Tracey Michelle.

N. Nicknames: Lyndz and mama.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Senior year of high school when my intestines were dehydrated while I had the flu and when I gave birth to my most favorite person on April 23rd, 2010.

P. Pet peeve: Oh boy.....I have a few....people who park and take up two spots, people who ignore their children rather than properly parent them just because it's "easier" that way, skinny girls who announce that they are fat just to receive compliments on how skinny they are, Facebook drama, people who talk on their cellphones in the computer lab on campus or in any other quiet place, and I'll end there.

Q. Quote from a movie: First one that comes to my mind, "Have some humanity? Haven't you ever had a dream?" From Tangled, my most favorite of the new Disney movies.

R. Right or left handed: Righty.

S. Siblings: Logan, my seventeen year old 'bother.'

T. Time you wake up: Typically around 6:30 or 7:00, but I'm attempting to wake up earlier these days so that I can work out.

U. Underwear: My favorite style is the boy shorts from Victoria's Secret.

V. Vegetables you dislike: ALL! Ryan and I recently started a diet where all we can eat is meat, veggies, and beans for six straight days with a heavenly cheat day every seventh day (which we planned to be on Saturdays.) So far I am in misery, but it'll be worth it when ALL of the pregnancy weight is gone! I'm almost there!

W. What makes you run late: D-A-X-T-O-N. He's worth it!

X. X-rays you've had: Teeth, hand, and back. Teeth for dental visits, obviously. Hand after I crashed on my bicycle and it swelled to twice it's regular size in sixth grade. And my back in seventh grade after I experienced intense pain due to a pinched nerve.

Y. Yummy food you make: I don't really cook or bake, but when I try most things turn out right. Some of my favorites were a caramel cake I baked for Ryan's birthday a couple of years ago and a Crockpot roast I did about a month ago. They were delish!

Z. Zoo animal
: Zoos make me sad, but I like giraffes. I wish I was tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment