Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Walking!!!


My remarkable little bundle of joy is officially walking!! He began Monday evening at my mom's house and has hardly stopped since!! He was still technically nine months old when he achieved this milestone! I had a teary mama moment following the big event!
As of today he is 10 months old!! His first birthday is only 60 days away and you can bet that I have already started planning. I have never been so excited for a birthday since I was a little kid. I already know what I'm going to buy him and everything!
In terms of his other recent accomplishments he is also clapping and waving hello and goodbye. He's not talking too much yet, which sometimes makes me nervous, but he is still one smart little fella!

1 comment:

  1. You should post that video on here, it was seriously the cutest thing ever! Congrats Lyndsey! :)

    ReplyDelete