Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adjusting


Since school has started I have had to work out a new schedule with Dax, while I go to school everyday I only have to go for three hours at the most and I only work three days a week for about four hours each day. All-in-all it's not bad and I still have four long days that I get to spend with Dax. One thing I make sure to do each day I spend with Dax is snuggle up with him in bed and take a nice long nap. It's always the best nap he gets because instead of sleeping for 30-45 minutes like he does whenever I have him nap in his crib, he sleeps for 2 and sometimes 3 hours.
In other news: It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since I found out I have Bell's Palsy. While it is improving, it's a little discomforting to have it so close to the wedding. Ryan likes to tease me because of it and says I look like the terminator. Hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment