Wednesday, July 21, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

About being a mommy: (in no particular order)

1. Starting and ending each and everyday snuggled up to my favorite person
2. Seeing his face light up whenever he sees me
3. Watching him grow and develop (it amazes me how much he can change in just one day!)
4. How it has strengthened my relationship with Ryan
5. Having a person that cheers me up and makes everyday a good day no matter what has happened
6. How it has helped me see "the bigger picture" and what really matters in life
7. Having that amazingly proud, tingly feeling whenever he accomplishes something (such as rolling over, which he did yesterday!)
8. Not feeling like a weirdo when I watch Rugrats and other kids' shows (because I still enjoy watching kids' shows and now have a 'normal' reason to watch them)
9. How it has brought me even closer with my best friend (my mom) and the rest of mine and Ryan's family/ies
10. Accomplishing something and making each and everyday worthwhile (whether or not the laundry gets done and I actually get out of the house) It's impossible to waste an entire day when it's spent with Dax

No comments:

Post a Comment