Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Love It When You Smile



Mornings are one of my favorite times to spend with Dax, especially right after we wake up and I change him out of his pajamas and into his outfit for the day. He always wakes up in a good mood and flashes me the greatest smiles as I talk to him and undress/dress him. He enjoys being naked now, although he originally hated it. Sometimes I even let him hang out in his diaper until his nap around 10:00 A.M. Reaching this milestone made me so happy, it's nice to know that he is actually smiling in response to me instead of in response to gas. Other than smiling in response to people, Dax smiles at the jungle mobile above his vibrating bouncer and the frog mobile above his crib. His favorite animals on the jungle mobile are a spotted giraffe and bright orange lion, he doesn't care much for the gray elephant yet. Whenever the lion or giraffe pass above his head he will coo or scream at them and kick his legs super fast, it's the most adorable thing! I could, and do, spend all day just watching him.

1 comment: